BNP Bank Consumer Credit is a credit facility giventhat is used directly by the debtor in financing its consumptive needs, such as house/shop/office purchase, building renovation, car purchase or other or other multipurpose consumptive objective.
- BNP Bank House Ownership Credit (KPR) is a credit facility for house/shop/office ownership that is ready to be use with new or used condition also take over condition from other bank with the purpose of self consumption. Customer will be protected with life insurance and fire insurance.
- BNP Bank Home Renovation Credit (KRR) is a credit facility for repairing or renovating house/shop/office. Customer will be protected with life insurance and fire insurance.
- BNP Bank Multipurpose Credit (KMG) is a credit facility for multipurpose objective with the guarantee of marketable house/shop/store certificate. Customer will be protected with life insurance and fire insurance.
- BNP Bank Car Ownership Credit (KPM) is a credit facility to finance purchase of four-wheels vehicle for personal use. Customer will be protected all risk vehicle insurance.
- Administration fee
- Notary fee
- Insurance fee
- Appraisal fee (special for KPR)
- Stamp fee
- Interest fee
- Late fee
- Penalty fee
To ensure the comfort of banking, customer need to be aware of several informations below :
- Interest rate fluctuations that can happen with market development.
- Transfer of collateral if take over is happens.
- Penalty incurs when there is delay in installment repayment.
- Partial or Full repayment will be charge with penalty.
- Special for Car Ownership Credit (KPM) it is not allowed for partial repayment.
- Obligated to won BNP Bank account for easy installment payment.
- Completed credit application form.
- Copy of ID (KTP) debtor and debtor husband/wife.
- Copy of other debtors ID that is required, example: Kartu Keluarga, Marriage License, Birth Certificate.
- Las 3 months saving account/account statement.
- Statement letter regarding KPR and/or Consumer Loan-backed Property Credit (special for KPR, KRR dan KMG application).
- Copy of NPWP
Special condition for down payment on KPR financing and/or Consumer Loan-backed Property Credit (KRR and multipurpose) is ad follow:
|Type of Collateral||Loan to Value Ratio|
|Credit Facility 1||Credit Facility 2||Credit Facility 3, ect.|
|≥ 70 M2||70%||60%||50%|
|< 70M2, Shop/Office||80&||70%||60%|
Special condition for down payment on Car Ownership Credit (KPM) is as follow:
|Collateral Pledged||Down Payment|
|Three-wheels or more vehicles for non-productive purpose||30%|
|Three-wheels or more vehicles for productive purpose||20%|
Credit applicant data that is required to be completes upon applying is as follow:
- Employee: last salary slip and working reference letter from the company where he/she work at that states salary, work period and last position; NPWP or SPT PPh pasal 21.
- Bussines owner: NPWP or SPT PPh pasal 21; Copy of licenses (TDP, SIUP, SITU); Copy of financial information/lates company financial report; Copy of establishment deed/articles of association with company deed of amendment and its ratification which is company leaglity CV/PT (optional, required if specific requirement is met).
- Professional: NPWP or SPT PPh pasal 21; Copy of financial information/lates company financial report; Copy of practice license certificate atau copy of Professional Association certificate; Copy of note/earning reception bookkeeping according to the profession.
Collateral documents as follow:
- KPR: hose/shop/office booking letter (if applying from developer); Original SPPT PBB and last year STTS ; Original Certificate (SHM,SGB); Original IMB/Preliminary Permit (IP)
- KRR: Original SPPT PBB and last year STTS; Original Certificate (SHM/SGB); Original IMB/Preliminary Permit (IP); Original development busget plan that is signed by contractor/debtor.
- KMG: Original SPPT PBB and last year STTS; Original Certificate (SHM/SGB); Original IMB/Preliminary Permit (IP)
- KPM: Offer letter from Dealer; Original Proof of Vehicle Ownership (BPKB); Original cover note from dealer if BPKB is in arrangement; Copy of Vehicle Registration Certificate (STNK); Purchasing Invoice; Original 3(three) copies of blank receipts that is signed by owner.
Customer complaints can be done thru email to email@example.com or BNP Bank website at http://www.bankbnp.com or to the nearest BNP Bank branch or by fax at (022) 2514580 or BNP Call at (022) 82560163 or (022) 82560164.
BNP Bank is listed and supervised by Financial Service Authority.