Term Loan is a loan for financing investments or working capital reserve, where the withdrawal can be all at once or gradually (On Demand) thru Aksep letter as long as it is not over the credit line limit (plafond).
- Use for working capital.
- Withdrawal is done with aksep letter.
- Principal repayment can be done gradually or all the once.
- Term for the credit facility is 1 year and can be extended.
Working Capital Product – BNP Bank Term Loan is charged with the following fees:
- Late fee is 3%
- Insurance Fee (loss/fire by insurance effective per month of the amount in the arrears. BNP Bank partner)
- Penalty Fee.
- Interest Fee.
- Administration Fee.
- Notary Fee.
- Stamp Fee.
- Appraisal Fee.
- Interest rate fluctuations can happen following the market development.
- Penalty will incur if there is delay in principal and loan interest repayment.
- Interest calculation is based on consumption balance and interest payment done according to the aksep date.
- Principal repayment time limit is Aksep Letter due date.
- Every withdrawal must be notified in advance to the Bank.
|Documents||Individual||Company & Coorporation|
|Copy of applicant and spouse (if married) KTP that is still valid for a minimum of 30 days||√|
|Copy of entire board of the company KTP that is still valid for a minimum of 30 days||√|
|Copy of NPWP||√||√ (Company NPWP)|
|Copy of SIUP||√||√|
|Copy of TDP||√||√|
|Copy of business license from competent authority||√|
|Signed Credit Application Form (FPK)||√||√|
|Last 2 years Profit and Loss Balance Sheet *||√||√|
|Copy of last 3 months account statement from every bank||√||√|
|Deed of company establishment/company’s article of association with all its changes also deed of company structure amendment||√|
*for company: if turnover is above Rp50Billions and/or asset is above Rp25Billions audit must be done by public accountant
Calculation illustration sample for Term Loan penalty:
Limit sample = Rp100.000.000,00
Interest = 14% p.a.
Interest penalty calculation TLR counted after 25th, fund is deposited on 29th, then the interest penalty is:
(Rp100.000.000,00 x 14%) : 360 = Rp38.888,88/day X 4 days (date 25th – 29th)
*end facility penalty (already due but not yet repaid/not yet extended) is 48%
Example = (Rp100.000.000,00 X 48%) : 360
* The amount of fees on the above calculations is an illustration and not a guarantee or estimation of future calculations.
Customer complaints can be done thru email to email@example.com or BNP Bank website at http://www.bankbnp.com or to the nearest BNP Bank branch or by fax at (022) 2514580 or BNP Call at (022) 82560163 or (022) 82560164.
BNP Bank is listed and supervised by Financial Service Authority