Want to save with high interest? Just open Sakura Savings at BNP Bank which gives you with many advantages!
- Progressive interest calculated based on daily balances up to 6.25%, equivalent to deposits. Interest payments are made at the end of the month.
- Flexibility of fund withdrawal. If on a deposit, the funds you save cannot be taken up to a certain period of time. But with Sakura Savings, you can save funds and get interest equivalent to 6.25%, and funds can be taken whenever you want.
- Manage your finances with Sakura Savings. Save the funds that you will need for your daily or emergency funds in Sakura Savings. You can withdraw your funds at any time at the nearest ATM and Bank BNP branch office in your city!
Tabungan Ssakura Bank BNP is a savings product from Bank BNP inteded for Upper Mass/Affluent Segment customer which offers banking services with premium interest rate.
Features and Conditions
|Initial Deposit||Rp. 10.000.000,00|
|Required minimum balance||Rp. 10.000.000,00|
|Minimum balance to earn interest||Rp. 10.000.000,00|
The following are a breakdown of cost that customer need to pay attention to:
- If the customer is using auto debit feature for bill payment services, such as electricity and phone bills, the following cost will be charged: stamp duty on debit authorization letter, administration fee for bill payment services.
- Stamp duty for Tabungan Sakura’s authorization letter
- The imposition of tax on interest income in accordance to the applicable tax regulation
- Account closing fee
- Inactive/dormant account fee
- Other transactional fee, e.g. transfer, clearing, payment, etc.
- ATM/Debit card replacement fee due to loss or damage
- Monthly administration fee
- ATM withdrawal fee from ATM other than BANK BNP (the 11th withdrawal and so on)
Things to be considered
For his/her banking activities convenience, customer needs to pay attention to the following:
- The minimum initial deposit is Rp10.000.000,00.
- The minimum balance that needs to be maintained in the Tabungan Sakura account is Rp10.000.000,00.
- A withdrawal transaction of Rp100.000.000,00 and above needs to be confirmed 1 day prior to the transaction
- The supporting documents needed for withdrawal transaction or transferring through teller counter are ATM card, savings book, identification card, and authorization letter if the transaction is carried out by others.
- For Tabungan Sakura account with joint account status, ATM/Debit Visa BNP card will only be given to one of the customer with the statement and approval of the other customer.
- Business entities customer shall not get an ATM card
- Account closing can only be done in the branch office where the account was opened and has to be done by the party or customer/account holder, whether for individual account or joint account “OR”.
- If the account was closed prior to the payment of interest, the accrued interest on Tabungan Sakura can not be paid.
- Customers are advised to routinely print out their savings account in the nearest Bank BNP branch office
- Interest rate fluctuation may happen following market development
- The savings book needs to be held by the customer
- Replacement savings book will be published if the previous savings book is exhausted, damaged, or loss. The process of filing a replacement savings book can only be done in the branch office where the account was opened based on written request and notification from the account owner. Specifically for book replacement due to loss, a missing reference letter from the police department is needed.
- If the customer is closing the Tabungan Sakura account, then the savings book shall be returned to the Bank.
- If the customer has died, then the balance block exemption and the closing of account must be done by the heir according to applicable regulations.
- If the account is inactive in 6 months in a row, then the account will be categorized as passive account.
- Only debit/credit transaction in the last 3 months can be printed in the savings book.
- Account opening for corporation/legal entity shall follow the applicable regulations
- If there is difference between the balance in the savings book and balance in the bank’s bookkeeping, then the balance used is the bank’s bookkeeping.
If the customer is using ATM/Debit Visa Bank BNP card facility:
- The customer should maintain the confidentiality of his/her Debit Visa BNP’s Personal Identification Number (PIN) and observing the principles of prudence in storing the card and the PIN
- The customer needs to ensure that the Debit Visa BNP card is always at the customer’s hand and is not transferable to other party in anyway
- Customer must put his/her signature on the back of a Debit VISA BNP card
- If the card is lost or swallowed in the ATM machine, then the customer should immediately contact BNP Call at (022) 82560163-164 to get the card blocked, it is done to avoid misuse of the Debit VISA BNP card by other parties in Indonesia and abroad.
Customers can open a Tabungan Sakura account with the following provisions:
- The depositor is an individual/corporation/legal entity
- The depositor is an Indonesian citizen or foreigner
- The depositor shall fill and sign the account opening request application form
- The depositor shall submit a copy of his/her tax identification number
- The depositor shall bring a valid proof of identity, i.e.:
- Identity card for Indonesian citizen
- Passport accompanied by KITAS/KITAP for foreigners
- SIUP, TDP, Deed of Incorporation, and other documents for corporations
Tabungan Sakura Interest
|Balance||Interest Rate (%) p.a.|
≥ Rp10.000.000,00 –
Interest calculation formula: Nominal X Interest percentage X Amount of days
A customer is opening a Tabungan Sakura account on January 10, 2016 with the description of transaction as follows:
|10/01/2016||Initial deposit||Rp10.000.000,00||Rp10.000.000,00||Interest earned|
|12/01/2016||Cash deposit||Rp100.000.000,00||Rp110.000.000,00||Interest earned|
|15/01/2016||Cash withdrawal||Rp50.000.000,00||Rp60.000.000,00||Interest earned|
Interest calculation on January 31, 2016 will be:
|From||To||Amount of days||Effective Balance||Calculation||Interest|
|10||11||2||Rp10.000.000,00||(Rp10.000.000,00 X 2,00% X 2) : 365||Rp1.096,00|
|12||14||3||Rp110.000.000,00||(Rp110.000.000,00 X 4,00% X 3) : 365||Rp36.161,00|
|15||31||17||Rp60.000.000,00||(Rp60.000.000,00 X 2,00% X 17) : 365||Rp55.890,00|
Interest tax calculation = Total interest * interest tax
= Rp 93.151,00 * 20%
= Rp 18.630,00
Customer complaints can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through Bank BNP's website at https//BNP www.bankbnp.com or to the nearest Bank BNP office or BNP Call at (022) 82560163 or (022) 82560164.