Bank BNP’s Tabungan Parahyangan is a conventional savings product from Bank BNP which was designed to facilitate customers in transacting.
Features & conditions:
Minimum balance that needs to be maintained
Minimum balance to earn interest
The following are a breakdown of cost that customer need to pay attention to:
- If the customer uses auto debit facility for bill payment services, such as electricity and telephone bills, the following cost are implied:
- Stamp duty on debit authorization letter.
- Administration fees for bill payment services.
- The imposition of tax on interest income in accordance to the applicable tax regulation
- Transaction fee for transfer, clearing, collections, etc.
- Account closing fee.
- Monthly administration fee.
- ATM/Debet Visa Bank BNP card fee if it's lost/damage.
- Inactive/dormant account fee if there are no transaction in 6 consecutive months and the balance is less than Rp. 500.000,00.
For his/her banking activities convenience, customer needs to pay attention to the following:
- The minimum balance to earn interest is Rp. 200.000,00.
- Minimum balance nominal must be maintained which can be used to account closing
- If the account has been inactive for six consecutive months and the balance is below provisions, inactive account fee will be charged.
- Tabungan PARAHYANGAN account will be automatically closed by the system if the account balance is 0 for three consecutive months
- If the account is closed before the payment of interest, then the interest cannot be paid.
- Account closing can only be done in the branch office where the account was opened and performed by the parties or account holders, either individual or joint account.
- Fluctuations in interest rate could happen following the market development. Information about changes in interest rate is informed through Bank BNP’s website and announcement in all Bank BNP’s offices in accodance to the applicable regulations.
- Make sure that the savings book is not lost
- Customers are advised to routinely print out their savings account in the nearest Bank BNP branch office
- If there is difference between the balance in the savings book and balance in the bank’s bookkeeping, then the balance used is the bank’s bookkeeping.
- Savings book replacement due to exhaustion, damaged, or lost can be done in all of Bank BNP’s office. Specifically for book replacement due to loss, a loss statement letter from the police is required.
- Only debit/credit transaction from the last 3 months can be printed in the savings book.
- If the customer has died, then the balance block exemption and the closing of account must be done by the heir according to applicable regulations
- Account opening in the name of a business entity shall follow the applicable provisions in Bank BNP.
If the customer is using ATM/Debit Visa Bank BNP card facility:
- The customer should maintain the confidentiality of his/her Debit Visa BNP’s Personal Identification Number (PIN) and observing the principles of prudence in storing the card and the PIN
- The customer needs to ensure that the Debit Visa BNP card is always at the customer’s hand and is not transferable to other party in anyway
- Customer must put his/her signature on the back of a Debit VISA BNP card
- If the card is lost or swallowed in the ATM machine, then:
- The customer should immediately contact BNP Call at (022) 82560163-164 to get the card blocked, it is done to avoid misuse of the Debit VISA BNP card by other parties in Indonesia and abroad.
- Card replacement due to loss/swallowed by the ATM machine can be done in the nearest Bank BNP branch office. Specifically for card loss a missing statement letter from the police is required.
- If the transaction at the ATM and the spending in the EDC failed to perform cash withdrawals, transfers or debit account, please contact BNP Call at 022-82560163-164 to confirm. Reporting of failed transactions can also be done in all of Bank BNP branch office by filling out customer complaints form and ATM failure claims.
Customers can open a Tabungan PARAHYANGAN account with the following provisions:
- The depositor is an individual/corporation/legal entity
- The depositor is an Indonesian citizen or foreigner
- The depositor shall fill and sign the account opening request application form
- The depositor shall submit a copy of his/her tax identification number
- The depositor shall bring a valid proof of identity, i.e.:
- Identity card for Indonesian citizen
- Passport accompanied by KITAS/KITAP for foreigners
- SIUP, TDP, Deed of Incorporation, and other documents for corporations
- QQ account opening for minors must be equipped with the valid original identity of the parents/legal guardians and the birth certificate of the minor
An Illustrative example of Tabungan PARAHYANGAN’s interest calculation:
Tabungan PARAHYANGAN’s interest:
Balance ≥ Rp. 200.000, interest 1,25%
Interest calculation formula:
Nominal X Interest percentile X Amount of days
A customer is opening a Tabungan Parahyangan account at January 10, 2018 with the following description:
|10/01/2018||Initial deposit||Rp250.000,00||Rp250.000,00||Interest earned|
|13/01/2018||Cash deposit||Rp3.250.000,00||Rp3.500.000,00||Interest earned|
|21/01/2018||Cash withdrawal||Rp3.450.000,00||Rp50.000,00||No Interest|
|From||To||Amount of days||Effective balance||Calculation||Interest|
|10||12||3||Rp250.000,00||(Rp250.000,00 X 1,25% X 3) : 365||Rp26,00|
|13||19||7||Rp3.500.000,00||(Rp3.500.000,00 X 1,25% X 7) : 365||Rp839,00|
Interest tax calculation = Total Interest x interest tax
= 865,00 * 20%
Customer complaints can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through Bank BNP's website at https//BNP www.bankbnp.com or to the nearest Bank BNP office or BNP Call at (022) 82560163 or (022) 82560164.