Installment Futures Loan is a loan given for financing working capital or long term investment where withdrawal can be done only once by using Aksep Letter.
- Can be use as working capital reserve
- Can be use as long term investment
- Withdrawal is done by using aksep letter
Loan time period for investment is maximum 8 (eight) years, and cannot be extended.
Working Capital Credit Product – BNP Bank Installment Futures Loan is charged with following fees:
- Late penaly fee is 3%
- Insurance Fee (loss/fire by insurance effective per month of the amount in the arrears. BNP Bank partner)
- Penalty Fee.
- Interest Fee.
- Administration Fee.
- Notary Fee.
- Stamp Fee.
- Appraisal Fee.
- Maiximum loan period is 8 (eight) years and cannot be extended.
- Each month payment is principal payment and loan interest only, while principal must be repaid at maturity of the credit.
- Interest rate fluctuations can happen following the market development.
- Delay in installment payment will incur penalty.
- Partial or full early repayment will incur penalty fee.
|Document||Individual||Company & Coorporation|
|Copy of applicant and spouse (if married) KTP that is still valid for a minimum of 30 days||√|
|Copy of entire board of the company KTP that is still valid for a minimum of 30 days||√|
|Copy of Kartu Keluarga||√|
|Copy of Marriage License (if married)||√|
|Copy of Birth Certificate||√|
|Copy of SBKRI/WNI husband and wife (if exist/needed)||√|
|Copy of NPWP||√||√ (NPWP Perusahaan)|
|Copy of SIUP||√||√|
|Copy of TDP||√||√|
|Copy of business license from competent authority||√|
|Ceritificate of Domicile of Company|
|Signed Credit Application Form (FPK)||√||√|
|Last 2 years Profit and Loss Balance Sheet *||√||√|
|Copy of last 3 months account statement from every bank||√||√|
|Deed of company establishment/company’s article of association with all its changes also deed of company structure amendment||√|
|Article of Association/Household Article of Association||√|
*for company: if turnover is above Rp50Billions and/or asset is above Rp25Billions audit must be done by public accountant
Following documents are needed as proof of ownership of the collaterals:
- Original Deposit Slip
- Original promisory notes/commercial paper
- Original Proof of Land and Building ownership (such as SHM, SHGB, SHGU)
Original Motor Vehicle Ownership (BPKB)
Illustration sample for Installment Futures Loan penalty calculation :
|Installment per month||Rp. 10.000.000,- (Principal : Rp. 9.000.000 ; Interest : Rp. 1.000.000)|
|Payment Delay||7 days|
|Principal Penalty Calculation||= (Principal x Penalty/360) x delay|
|= (Rp. 9.000.000,- x (48%/360)) x 7 days|
|= Rp. 84.000,-|
|Interest Penalty Calculations||= (Penalty x Interest/360) x delay|
|= (Rp. 1.000.000,- x (48%/360)) x 7 days|
|= Rp. 9.333,-|
|Total Penalty||= Principal penalty + Interest Penalty|
|= Rp. 93.333,-|
The amount of fees on the above calculations is an illustration and not a guarantee or estimation of future calculations.
Customer complaints can be done thru email to email@example.com or BNP Bank website at http://www.bankbnp.com or to the nearest BNP Bank branch or by fax at (022) 2514580 or BNP Call at (022) 82560163 or (022) 82560164.
BNP Bank is listed and supervised by Financial Service Authority