- Can be used for transactions across merchants bearing Visa logo.
- Can be used for transactions at all ATMs bearing the Prima / Joint / Alto / Plus / Visa.
- Practical and reduce the risk of carrying excessive cash.
- Free balance inquiry checking at Bank BNP ATMs.
- Free Pinbuk at Bank BNP ATM to Bank BNP account in real time.
- No fee cash withdrawals at all Bank BNP ATMs.
- No fee for first 10 (ten) cash withdrawals at non-BNP ATMs (except for Payroll Savings, according to each company agreement).
Bank BNP Visa Debit Card is a facility obtained from certain savings account and / or individual current accounts opening at Bank BNP. Bank BNP Visa Debit Card can be used for various transactions in ATM machines bearing PRIMA, ALTO, ATM Bersama and PLUS logo, in-store / merchant (EDC) bearing VISA logo and in all of Bank BNP.
Following is the costs that BNP Visa Debit Card customer need to consider:
- Card replacement fee for lost / damaged / swallowed card.
- Cash withdrawal transaction fee after the tenth transaction. Especially for the Payroll Savings according to each company agreement.
- Transaction fee for bank-to-bank money transfer.
- Admin fee for failed transaction.
- Admin fee for balances inquiry checking at the other Bank ATMs.
- PIN Changes fee (for forgotten PIN number).
To ensuring customer banking activity, following thing has to be considered :
- Maintain confidentiality of your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and take all the precaution required to ensure safekeeping of the card and PIN.
- Visa Debit Card is strictly personal and not transferable in any way to the other party.
- Customer must affix signatures to the back of BNP Visa Debit Card.
- For card loss or swallowed by ATM, customer has to:
- Contact BNP Call at 022-82560163/164 immediately to block the card and avoid fraudulent use of the card by other parties both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Visit nearest Bank BNP branch office and request for card replacement.
- For card loss, card replacement request must be supported by loss certificate from the police.
- For any failed transaction, both at ATM or EDC (failed to withdraw cash, transfers money or debit an accounts), customers can contact the BNP Call at 022-82560163/164 directly or visit nearest Bank BNP branch office and fill Customer Complaints Form and claims the failed transaction.
Documents required to open an account.