- Can be used for transactions at all ATM machines and stores/merchants with GPN logo.
- Can make transaction to purchase PLN tokens and top up credit at Bank BNP ATMs.
- Can make bill payment transaction (electricity, Telkom, Telkomsel, Indosat, BAF Installments, Credit Cards) at Bank BNP ATMs
- Practical and reduce the risk of carrying excessive cash.
- Free balance inquiry checking at Bank BNP ATMs.
- Free Pinbuk at Bank BNP ATM to Bank BNP account in real time.
- No fee cash withdrawals at all Bank BNP ATMs.
- No fee for first 10 (ten) cash withdrawals at non-BNP ATMs. If you have multiple debit cards on the same account, then the accumulated cash withdrawals are calculated. Except for Payroll Savings, according to each company agreement.
Gerbang Pembayaran Nasional (GPN) is a system that integrates various national payment channel instruments. GPN ATM/Debit Card is intended to support payment transactions domestically. In addition, with the GPN ATM/Debit card, data security is more secure because the entire process is carried out domestically through the domestic network (ATM Bersama, Prima, ALTO and Link). The GPN BNP ATM / Debit Card is a facility that is obtained from the opening of a certain personal savings account and/or checking account of Bank BNP. GPN BNP ATM/Debit Card can be used for transactions at ATM machines as well as stores/merchants (EDC machines) in Indonesia bearing the GPN logo and in all Bank BNP branch offices.
Following is the costs that GPN ATM/Debit Card customer need to consider:
- Card replacement fee for lost / damaged / swallowed card.
- Cash withdrawal transaction fee for the 11th transaction and so on. If you have multiple debit cards on the same account, then the accumulated cash withdrawals are calculated. Except for Payroll Savings, according to each company agreement. Especially for the Payroll Savings according to each company agreement.
- Transaction fee for bank-to-bank money transfer.
- Admin fee for failed transaction.
- Admin fee for balances inquiry checking at the other Bank ATMs.
- PIN Changes fee (for forgotten PIN number).
- Administrative fee for purchasing electricity tokens (PLN).
- Administrative fee for electricity bill (PLN) / Telkom payment.
- Administration fee for Telkomsel credit top up and internet credit top up.
To ensuring customer banking activity, following thing has to be considered :
- BNP GPN ATM/Debit Card can only be used for domestic or domestic transactions for both ATM and EDC (merchant) GPN logo.
- Maintain confidentiality of your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and take all the precaution required to ensure safekeeping of the card and PIN.
- BNP GPN ATM/Debit Card is strictly personal and not transferable in any way to the other party.
- Customer must affix signatures to the back of BNP GPN ATM/Debit Card.
- For card loss or swallowed by ATM, customer has to:
- Contact BNP Call at 022-82560163/164 immediately to block the card and avoid fraudulent use of the card by other parties.
- Visit nearest Bank BNP branch office and request for card replacement.
- For card loss, card replacement request must be supported by loss certificate from the police.
- For any failed transaction, both at ATM or EDC (failed to withdraw cash, transfers money or debit an accounts), customers can contact the BNP Call at 022-82560163/164 directly or visit nearest Bank BNP branch office and fill Customer Complaints Form and claims the failed transaction.