- Convenience in terms of getting information about products and services at any time Bank BNP, BNP Call service comes with IVR systems (Interactive Voice Response), thus:
- Call BNP can be contacted 24 hours in 7 days a week.
- Call BNP save time and money because customers can obtain information without having to come to Bank BNP.
- As a means to raise grievances and complaints about the service or product of Bank BNP.
- Receiving report of the loss of ATM card and blocking the loss card.
BNP Call is an automatic 24-hour banking services via the telephone that can be accessed both by customer and non-customers to obtain information or submit complaints / grievances.
Call BNP provide services as follows:
- General information about banking products and services Bank BNP.
- Information about customer balances and transaction history.
- Changes of TIN BNP Call Number. TIN (Telephone Identification Number) Call BNP is a personal identification number given by the Bank to customer.
- Block an account due to a lost card.
- Managing Customer and Non Customer complaints.
To obtain account information, customer has to register for BNP Call service at nearest Bank BNP. After registration, customer will receive BNP Call Mailer that contain BNP Call ID and TIN (Telephone Identification Number) BNP Call that has to be input when accessing account information menu on the IVR system.
BNP Call service number is (022) 82560163 - 82560164 which can be accessed using the telephone (PSTN) or cellular phones.
The following are cost that BNP Call users need to consider:
- Charged stamp duty for registration of BNP Call.
- Cost of calling may apply for any call to BNP Call. Charges may vary according to PSTN phone rates and mobile phones carrier.
For his/her banking activities convenience, the customer need to consider the following:
- The number of accounts that can be registered at BNP Call services at most 5 account, which consists of Giro account (current account) and savings accounts (savings accounts).
- Customer must pay attention to the principles of prudence and secrecy ID BNP Call and TIN BNP Call by not writing down or storing ID BNP Call and TIN BNP Call and ensure ID BNP Call and TIN BNP Call is not readily known by others, which can lead party they can find out information recorded in the customer account services BNP Call.
- Customer has to recognizes their account number and card number
- Customer has to have the data needed for verification.
- If a customer needed assistance that is not in the automatic service, the customer can speak directly with call center staff.
- Customer has to records the name of the call center staff who serve the Customer
- TIN Call BNP will be blocked automatically if a customer input TIN BNP Call three (3) times in a row.
- If TIN BNP Call has been blocked, a new TIN BNP Call will be created based on request at the Branch Office.
- Bank BNP only provide BNP Call at: (022) 82560163 - 82560164, Bank BNP do not provide another customer call services in addition to the phone number.
To enjoy the BNP Call, customer can visit nearest bank BNP and bring following requirements:
- Complete and sign " BNP Call Application Form" and "General Provisions of BNP Call".
- The supporting documents submitted by the Customer, namely:
- Valid ID Card for example: local ID Card or Passport for Indonesia citizen, Passport and KITAS / KITAP for Foreigner.
- Book Savings / Current Account / ATM Card
To register BNP Call service, customers need to come to the Customer Service to fill out service form and read the terms and conditions of BNP Call. Customers can register all of their BNP accounts or part of their accounts (maximum 5 account number). After obtaining ID BNP Call and TIN BNP Call, customer has been able to access account information in the BNP Call service by calling the phone number (022) - 82560163/164.
Customers can access the service by calling the BNP Call telephone number (022) - 82560163/164. When contacting these services, the Customer will be serviced by the IVR where the Customer can choose the type of information needed. If you need more information, then customers can choose from a menu to speak directly with the BNP customer service officer.