- Business transaction made easy
- Gain business relations trust easier
- Suitable in filling requirements for various purposes:
- Opening foreign account
- Studying abroad
- Tender/project funding
- Applying visa, etc
Bank Reference is a letter of statement issued by BNP Bank upon customer’s request, individual or business entity for certain purpose. Bank Reference could be issued in Bahasa or English.
- Bank Reference letter of statement issuance fee.
Due to safety concerns, customers should acknowledge:
- BNP Bank is not bound by Bank Reference.
- BNP Bank would only issue letter of statement for customers with performing loan (loan on which payments of interest and principal are less than 90 days past due).
Customer to visit nearest BNP Bank by showing valid ID, and fill the requirements:
- Individual/business entity
- Own an active account in BNP Bank for minimum 3 (three) months.
- Complete and sign Bank Reference issuance request form in your initial branch or through the marketing support who manages your account.
- Not registered under Bank Indonesia National Black List (Daftar HItam Nasional/DHN).
- Valid only for customers with performing loan.
- Checking, saving, and clearing account should have deposited balance at least within minimum amount of balance as ruled by BNP Bank rules and policies.
In order to obtain Bank Reference, customer to see initial branch to fill and sign Bank Referece request form.