- A secure form of payment: If bank draft is happened to be lost, the customer could call for ‘stop payment’, thus the bank would return your money and/or issue a new Bank Draft. Moreover, the Bank Draft withdrawal could only be done by the specified name in the Bank Draft by showing valid ID.
- Bank Draft issue exchange rate is lower than Bank Notes.
- A letter issuance and cashout order is available in foreign currencies, supported by international trusted depository correspondent bank.
- Could be done by debit from a customer’s account.
- Unlimited Bank Draft could be issued, as long as customer’s balance is sufficient enough.
Bank Draft is a bill of exchange from a customer, issued by BNP Bank, to transfer sum of money to a payee in specified time.
Curencies: Singaporean Dollar (SGD)/United States Dollar (USD)
- Administration fee
- Correspondent bank charge
Due to safety concerns, customers should acknowledge:
- Customer must own an account in BNP Bank.
- Sender must recheck every single thing stated on Bank Draft, for any different data may cause the said Bank Draft non-liquefiable.
- Bank Draft should not be regarded as cash, therefore bank would first ensure, sender had sufficient balance on their account before issuing Bank Draft.
- Bank Draft is valid for a certain period of time.
- Bank Draft is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Currency values are subject of foreign exchange market change.
- In case Bank Draft is lost, the correspondent bank must confirm said Bank Draft has not been withdrawn yet, before we issue a new one. Should all conditions met, the new Bank Draft would be issued and withdrawn ONLY with a letter of statement from the police department.
- Bank Draft is not valid for letter of collection stated as third-party endorsement (name of payee differs from the name stated on the letter).
- All regulations and policy applied is subject to the country where the currency comes from.
- Collection of foreign exchange valid for customer with minimum 1 (one) year account activity.
- Bank Draft deposit is conducted in Rupiah with foreign exchange value in time or Bank notes.
Customer to visit nearest BNP Bank (except KFO UMK) by showing valid ID, and fill the requirements:
- Individual/business entity
- Own an account in BNP Bank
- Indonesian and/or foreign citizen
- Fill in and sign fund transfer application form
- Show a valid ID, as in the first time to open an account.
Customer to see customer service for Bank Draft issuance, fill in the Bank Draft request form, and deposit certain amount of money to teller in accordance to the agreed rate.